The I/O Psychologist uses hiring practices, training programs and feedback systems to improve the performance and well-being of an organization's employees.
Put Your Studies to Work
- We follow the scientist/practitioner model, which means that as a student in the Master of Arts in Industrial and Organizational Psychology program at University of Houston Clear Lake, you'll engage with psychological theories and principles from the start.
- Using this knowledge to analyze and solve human behavior problems, your studies will go right to work supporting leadership, change management, hiring, training, performance evaluation and many other skills.
- Students will move on to careers in both the public and private sector of human resource management, organizational development and management consulting.
- Professional Issues in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Personnel Psychology
- Organizational Psychology
- Change and Organizational Development
- Performance Appraisal and Feedback
- Assessment in Industry
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour View 1132 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- CV/Resume: describe your previous education, work experience, relevant coursework, relevant volunteer activities, any honors, published papers or other relevant life experiences. Upload an updated resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV) by logging into your E-Services account, selecting your "To-Do List," and choosing "Details/Upload Documentation."
- Statement of Purpose: include why you are interested in I-O Psychology in general, and why you are interested in our program at UHCL. Include any additional information that you think relevant that will help us to know you better. Upload a personal statement of 1000 words (or less) by logging into your E-Services account, selecting your "To-Do List," and choosing "Details/Upload Documentation."
- Transcripts: All transcripts and GRE scores should be sent to the UHCL Admissions Office by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 281-283-2500.
International19077 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19077 USD per year during 12 months.
National19077 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19077 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State9798 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9798 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.