The main objectives of the Construction Engineering And Management program are:
- To prepare fresh graduates for professional careers in the disciplines of construction engineering and management
- To enhance the knowledge and skills of those already practicing the discipline.
JobsWe believe that King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals offers people like you an outstanding opportunity to make your mark as a faculty member and further your academic career in an exciting and dynamic environment. You will enjoy excellent teaching facilities and the chance to teach the top 5% of students in the kingdom. In addition, academics at KFUPM have access to some of the highest funded research programs for in various disciplines of science & engineering anywhere in the world. We also encourage members of faculty to develop individual research projects which could potentially lead to ground-breaking innovations in the energy and high tech sectors.
The master program “Master of Engineering (ME) in Construction Engineering and Management (CEM)” in the Department of Construction Engineering and Management is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Project Planning and Scheduling
- Construction Estimating
- Construction Contracting & Administration
- Construction Engineering
- Construction Project Management
- Statistical Analysis in Planning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Management, Organisation & Leadership View 8 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Saudi Arabia
- Copy of identification (National ID for Saudi nationals / Passport for international applicants / Iqama for residents of Saudi Arabia).
- Complete official transcripts for BS degree and MS degree (if applying to PhD).
- Statement-of-Purpose (a one-page essay focusing on career and research goals).
- Recommendation Letters from 3 Professors through the online recommendation system after submitting the online application.
- GMAT scores for MBA program (for international applicants).
- CV mentioning briefly education and work experience.
- Color Photograph with White Background.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
For international accepted Full-Time Students, there is no tuition fee.
Living costs for Dhahran
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.