Occupational Therapy from University of Southern Indiana promotes academic and professional excellence by preparing students, distinguished for their strong clinical skills and high levels of professionalism, to become credentialed occupational therapy practitioners at the entry level.
Graduates with Occupational Therapy from University of Southern Indiana will:
- have acquired an education in liberal arts and sciences
- have been exposed to a variety of service models and systems commonly used in current occupational service delivery.
- Understand the importance of diversity in occupational therapy practice and be able to articulate adherence to ethical standards, values, and attitudes of occupational therapy practice.
- value the role of life long learning and remaining current in practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Disease and Occupation
- Psychosocial and Cognitive Strategies
- OT Theory and Clinical Reasoning
- Applied Neuroscience
- Occupational Therapy Research
- Occupational Considerations of Activities of Daily Living
- Specialized Evaluation Strategies
- Occupation Centered Practice
- Occupational Therapy Leadership
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCounselling View 889 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- Verification of English Competency
- Statement of Finance Form
- International Student Transfer Form
- Copy of Visa or Passport
- Graduation with a bachelor's degree with a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 from a college or university accredited by the Higher Learning Commission or a comparable association. (Some programs have a higher admission standard. Check the specific program description for further information.)
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 in all courses taken at the graduate level at all schools attended.
- Satisfactory performance on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), PRAXIS test, or Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) when required.
International864 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 864 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National864 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 864 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State500 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 500 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.