Graduates of our Master of Science in Nursing program are able to integrate critical thinking, independent judgment, provide leadership, synthesize knowledge, and promote the essential values of caring in their professional and personal lives.
The College of Nursing and Health Professions offers 12 academic programs in Dental Assisting, Dental Hygiene, Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Food and Nutrition, Health Informatics and Information Management, Health Services, Health Administration, Nursing (Bachelor of Science in Nursing, RN to BSN Completion, Master of Science in Nursing and Doctor of Nursing Practice), Occupational Therapy Assistant, Occupational Therapy, Radiologic and Imaging Sciences and Respiratory Therapy.
Our programs have an outstanding history of graduates achieving excellent pass rates on national and state licensure examinations, as well as preparing our students for employment and leadership roles in health care organizations throughout the country.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Roles for Advanced Nursing Practice
- Evidence-based Practice for Advanced Nursing
- Theoretical Foundations for Advanced Practice Nursing
- Population Based Care and Health Policy
- Healthcare Informatics for Advanced Nursing Practice
- Nursing Leadership in Healthcare Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 769 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Online Graduate Studies Application
- $40 Application Fee
- Transcript Submission
- Verification of English competency
Submit an official TOEFL or International English Language Testing System score report verifying a minimum total score of one of the following:
- TOEFL (paper-based): 550
- TOEFL (internet-based): 79
- IELTS: 6
- Copy of Visa or Passport
- International Graduate Student Estimate of Expenses
- International Statement of Finance Form
- International Student Transfer Form
- For more information regarding specific program requirements and program application deadlines, refer to the Graduate Programs tab
International692 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 692 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National692 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 692 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State351 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 351 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.