Education from University of Southern Indiana blends studies of educational theory with analysis of current educational issues and practices. The program does not lead to initial teacher licensure. However, courses may be used for license renewal.
Concentrations are offered in the following area:
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Secondary Mathematics Teaching
Graduates with Education from University of Southern Indiana will:
- demonstrate an understanding of the varied dimensions of the relationship between schools and their surrounding community, as well as the ability to use that understanding to ensure equitable and respectful treatment of all stakeholders and develop and implement a collaboratively developed mission and vision for a school;
- critically evaluate research on educational issues such as pedagogical practices, student learning, and educational polices and engage in action research to advance student learning;
- Participate in systematic inquiry and applied research to improve nursing care and enhance nursing as a profession;
- Integrate knowledge of the legal, socioeconomic, political, cultural, and ethical forces that affect patient care and the healthcare environment into the role of the advanced practice nurse;
- engage in reflection and critical inquiry to explore educational issues related to curriculum and instruction;
- demonstrate knowledge of advanced mathematics in the areas of mathematics typically taught in grades 9-12; and,
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Equity Education
- Instructional Internship
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Education
- Diversity in Children's Literature
- Issues in Educational Leadership
- Current Trends in Reading
- School Improvement Models and Processes
- Diagnostic Teaching of Reading
- Curriculum and Learning for Educational Leaders
- Literacy Programs in the Classroom
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation View 1017 other Masters in Education in United States
- A baccalaureate degree with a minimum GPA of 2.75 from an accredited college or university with a degree in education or related field.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 in all courses taken at the graduate level at all schools attended.
- Online Application
- $40 non-refundable Application Fee
- Official bachelor's degree transcript
- Upload a current resume/curriculum vitae.
- List 3 references (names, relation to you and email address). One must be an employment supervisor and the other two must be professional references.
- Verification of English Competency
- Statement of Finance Form
- International Student Transfer Form
- Copy of Visa or Passport
- Satisfactory performance on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), PRAXIS test, or Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) when required.
International392 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 392 USD per credit during 24 months.
National392 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 392 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.