On this course, you'll get a deeper understanding of business and management topics in an international context. You'll also learn about key themes including corporate strategy, financial management, international business and global sustainability.
When you graduate, you'll have a comprehensive understanding of international business and management issues, and you'll be qualified for a career in organisations in any corner of the world.
What you'll experience
- Learn from lecturers and guest speakers from all over the world, who are experts in their field and have recent corporate or academic research experience
- Study corporate strategy and financial management, international business and global sustainability, economics, international marketing, human resource management and operations management
- Write a dissertation on a topic of your choice, under the guidance of a supervisor
- Complete a voluntary summer work placement and gain valuable work experience
- Tap in to our Library’s vast selection of electronic resources, which you can access from anywhere 24/7
Work experience and career planning
When you graduate, you'll have an internationally recognised qualification and be ready to start your career in a business setting, either in the UK or overseas.
You'll have a good understanding of international business and management topics, so you'll be able to work in private or public sector organisations, or start your own business.
Career opportunities include:
- Financial analyst
- Project and commercialisation manager
- Quality assurance manager
- Product manager
- Account manager
- Business development executive
Alternatively, you can also start your career as a management graduate trainee, financial analyst, commercial manager, trainee trader or technical business consultant.
We'll provide you with as much support as possible in finding employment through close industrial contacts, careers events, recruitment fairs and individual advice.
Teaching and programme assessment
Teaching on this course includes:
- virtual learning
You'll be assessed through:
- course work report
- group presentation
- group debate
- independent research project
You'll be able to test your skills and knowledge informally before you do assessments that count towards your final mark.
You can get feedback on practice and formal assessments so you can improve in the future.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Strategy
- Financial Management
- Global Sustainability
- Management Development
- Research Methods
- Research Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 14 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies International Business View 834 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A second-class honours degree or equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications.
- English language proficiency at a minimum of IELTS band 6.5 with no component score below 6.0.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Living costs for Portsmouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.