Special Education - Autism Spectrum Disorders and other Developmental Disabilities from Southern Connecticut State University is designed to provide for advanced professional preparation in special education, expansion of knowledge concerning other areas of exceptionality, and creating an awareness of the problems concerned with special education administration and supervision.
Graduates with Special Education - Autism Spectrum Disorders and other Developmental Disabilities from Southern Connecticut State University will be able to:
- help create innovative techniques for students with disabilities
- allow disadvantaged children to succeed.
- Curriculum Methods and Materials for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders and Other Developmental Disabilities
- Transition Within Disability Services
- Nature and Needs of Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders and Other Development Disabilities
- Research in Special Education
- Applied Behavioral Analysis in Education Settings
- Assessment of Autism Spectrum Disorders
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSpecial Education View 733 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- 3.0 minimum undergraduate GPA
- Submit applications online. A $50 application fee must be submitted before your application will be considered complete.
- Present certified copies and certified English translations of all academic achievements in each college or university attended.
- Provide a certified evaluation of foreign transcripts and credentials from World Education Services; Josef Silny & Associates Evaluators, Inc.; Global Credential Evaluators, Inc.; or Educational Credential Evaluators Inc.
- Recommendation Forms
- Official Transcripts
International19768 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9884 USD per semester during 12 months.
National19768 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9884 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State7674 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3837 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for New Haven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.