All Master ’s degrees in special education require a minimum 30 credits, as well as a culminating experience. Six credits at the 300–400 level may be included with adviser's approval. Some graduate courses may require field experiences. Courses should not be taken without an adviser’s approval.
- Nature and Needs of Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders and Other Development Disabilities
- Curriculum Methods and Materials for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders and Other Developmental Disabilities
- Applied Behavioral Analysis in Education Settings
- Assessment of Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Clinical Practices in Special Education
- Transition Within Disability Services
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesSpecial Education View 685 other Masters in Special Education in United States
Admission and program requirements are as follows:
- 3.0 minimum undergraduate GPA
- The program can include 24 credits at the 500 level or above and six credits at the 300 or 400 level. (30 credit total)
- Learning Disabilities
- Seriously Emotionally Disabled
- Adaptive Technology
- Autism Spectrum Disorders and other Developmental Disabilities
International12244 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12244 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National6072 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6072 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.