Organizational Psychology (Accelerated Distance Learning) at Birkbeck, University of London is informed by cutting-edge research in the field and you will be encouraged to engage in critical thinking and to reflect on theory and practice. You will also acquire applied research skills in preparation for an independent research project on a subject that interests you.
You will be taught by leading academics and practitioners who have a wealth of experience in supporting and encouraging students who are studying via network learning. Ours is a friendly, welcoming community of learners who are keen to work hard, share their professional experience with classmates and network and make contacts.
Careers and Employability
Graduates go in to careers in psychology, human resources and management. Possible professions include occupational psychologist, human resources officer, or probation officer. This degree may also be useful within management roles, including management consultant, retail manager, or logistics and distribution manager.
- Employee Relations and Motivation
- Leadership and Performance Management
- Learning and Development
- Life Career Development
- Organisation and Change Perspectives
- Research Methods
- Selection and Assessment
- Work and Well Being
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
You are strongly advised to apply now, to ensure there are still places on your chosen course and to give you time to complete the admissions process.
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour School Counselling View 30 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United Kingdom
A second-class honours degree (2:2) or above. Work experience of any kind is desirable.
- To proceed to Stage 2 of accreditation with the British Psychological Society (BPS), you need to fulfil the requirements for the Graduate Basis for Chartered (GBC) Membership of the BPS. This requires a BPS-recognised qualification in psychology.
- Management development professionals and consultants without an undergraduate degree but with suitable professional qualifications or significant work experience in a range of organisations may be considered in line with Birkbeck’s mission of widening participation.
- On your application form, please list all your relevant qualifications and experience, including those you expect to achieve.
- Your personal details
- Your qualifications
- Your work experience
- Your personal statement
- Statistical information
- English proficiency
The application form
International16380 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16380 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10170 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10170 GBP per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.