Classes are normally held on Saturdays to accommodate the demands of a full-time professional’s career, offering the candidate the flexibility to pursue their MBA with minimal disruption. Candidates participate in a “Cohort” format, which means you start and finish the program with the same group of MBA candidates.
Graduates with Business Administration - Accelerated from Southern Connecticut State University will be able to:
- approach management problems from a structured, disciplined approach, using quantitative and qualitative methods.
- communicate effectively in both written and oral forms. Their communication will be clear, well organized, and concise.
- evaluate and critique management issues. They will critically assess information and provide inputs to management problems based on sound reasoning.
- use common software programs to facilitate analysis and decision-making.
- Management Process
- Statistical Decision Making
- Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Finance
- Marketing Management
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Legal Issues in Business and Management
- Leadership and Organizational Learning
- Business Ethics
- Business Ecology & Sustainability
- Business and Society
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1510 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from a supervisor/professor attesting to the candidate’s (a) personal integrity, (b) leadership potential, (c) ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Official transcripts (from all previously attended undergraduate and graduate programs, even if you took only one course in a community college or university).
- A 500-word personal statement explaining why you want to pursue an MBA.
- GMAT or GRE scores as required. (You do not have to take the GMAT if your undergraduate GPA was 3.0 or higher.
International18446 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 549 USD per credit during 15 months.
National18446 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 549 USD per credit during 15 months.
Living costs for New Haven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.