Christian Ministry from Abilene Christian University is also ideal if you’re looking to deepen your theological knowledge for a career outside ministry, such as in education or social service. With many elective hours, you are able to personalize your degree plan to match your particular ministry passions and interests.
Graduates with Christian Ministry from Abilene Christian University will:
- Have knowledge and skills related to a particular aspect of ministerial practice
- Have ability to integrate theological and theoretical concepts with concrete ministry situations
- Have a basic understanding of the history of the Christian faith
- Critical Interpretation of the Old Testament
- Critical Interpretation of the New Testament
- Biblical Exegesis
- Biblical Theology
- Teaching Scripture in Contemporary Contexts
- Christian Spiritual Formation
- Contexts of Ministry
- Field Education Contextual Immersion
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology Christian Studies View 321 other Masters in Christian Studies in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Abilene Christian University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A completed application and application fee;
- An official transcript of all previous colleges attended. The transcript must indicate an earned bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university or equivalent.
- A cumulative undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale;
- Two letters of recommendation
- A purpose statement
- GST Writing Assessment (a brief evaluation of academic writing skills).
International17544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 731 USD per credit during 24 months.
National17544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 731 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Abilene
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.