The Top-10 Public Health Administration and Policy program of the University of Minnesota provides core knowledge about managing organizations and influencing policy to improve population health.
The curriculum emphasizes the skills necessary for population-focused management, policy development, and evidence-based public health. Graduates work in government agencies, nonprofits, health care systems, and for-profit organizations that seek to improve the health of populations.
Advantages of the Public Health Administration & Policy MPH
- Connected. The Public Health Administration & Policy program has relationships with numerous national, state, and local public and private health organizations, creating opportunities for our students.
- Current. Faculty conduct cutting-edge research and help shape health and health care policy at all levels.
- Support. Students get individualized academic, professional, and career advising from faculty and staff.
- Networking. More than 10,000 alumni support students through mentorships, field experiences, career networking, and employment opportunities.
- Real world. Our Community Advisory Board helps us stay connected to what is really going on in the workplace.
- Health Care System & Public Health
- Health Leadership & Effecting Change
- Health Policy
- Public Health Research
- Legislative Advocacy Skills for Public Health
- Mass Communication & Public Health
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration Health Administration Public Policy View 901 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
- Applicants should have a strong commitment to formulating policy and should be natural leaders with the goal of preventing disease and promoting health across populations
- Baccalaureate or higher degree from an accredited college or university
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of not less than 3.00
- Statement of Purpose and Objectives
- Resume or C.V.
- Official transcripts
- 3 letters of recommendation from academic and/or professional references
International29304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1332 USD per credit during 24 months.
National29304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1332 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State22308 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1014 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Minneapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.