The Orthodontics program at University of Oklahoma was established in 1981 to meet the needs of education, patient care, and research in the field of orthodontics, and today, prepares qualified dentists to manage the full range of dentofacial discrepancies that fall within the responsibility of the orthodontist.
- Students will learn a variety of treatment methods under the supervision of experienced and outstanding faculty and will complete a master's thesis. The program starts July 1st and finishes December 31st.
- Orthodontic Techniques
- Roentgenographic Cephalometry
- Clinical Practice
- Directed Readings in Dentistry
- Materials Science for Dental Specialties
- Advanced Orthodontic Techniques
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Dentistry View 129 other Masters in Dentistry in United States
- Download the supplemental application form, complete form on your computer, then print and send in the completed form with the other application materials. Remember to attach your 2 x 2 photo to the supplemental application.
- One Letter of Recommendation from the Dean stating class rank and cumulative GPA. Also include Official Documentation from the Dean's office stating class rank and cumulative GPA.
- Two Letters of Recommendation, with at least one from a current/former professor. If more letters are being sent than requested, please send a list of all letter writers to ensure all letters are reviewed with the final application.
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V.).
- Personal Statement.
International35002 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35002 USD per year during 36 months.
National35002 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35002 USD per year during 36 months.
In-State3348 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3348 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Oklahoma City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.