Most of our graduates have progressed to further training in graduate or professional degree programs or careers in the pharmaceutical industry.
Our curriculum is designed to provide a solid foundation of pharmacology principles and research experience in a lab setting. Students enter this Pharmacology program at University of Minnesota in the fall, at the beginning of a new academic year.
Students take courses in the fall, spring, and summer terms, with ample time for hands-on work with a member of our graduate faculty.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Problems in Pharmacology
- Introduction to Pharmacology
- A Graduate Toolkit 1: An Introduction to the Scientific Research Lab
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- 30 to 39 credits
DisciplinesBiology Pharmacy View 866 other Masters in Biology in United States
- Admission to a UMN graduate program requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in the U.S., or a comparable degree from outside the U.S.
- Many graduate programs prefer an undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or higher for admission.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Many graduate programs require letters of recommendation, submitted and uploaded online.
International37698 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18849 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National37698 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18849 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State26268 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13134 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.