Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Rehabilitation Centers, Summer Camps, State and Local Health Departments, Colleges and Universities, Insurance Companies, and more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theo Influ,Prac,Rsrch&Adv Role
- Research Methods&Stat Analysis
- Healthcare Informatics
- Healthcare Policy&Social Just
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Adv Health Assessment Theory
- Prim Care Adults,Geriatric&Fam
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFamily & Consumer Science Nursing View 723 other Masters in Nursing in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Baccalaureate nursing degree (BSN) from a nationally accredited University/College.
- Successful completion of an undergraduate statistics course.
- Minimum 2.7 overall GPA and 3.0 upper-level GPA (nursing courses).
- Valid RN license without restrictions in the State of Texas.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience as a Registered Nurse in the hospital setting.
- Required proof of medical insurance, immunizations, and criminal/drug screening data submitted through Verified Credentials at expense of student.
- TAMIU-specific code to enter Verified Credentials is given after admission application is processed.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10254 USD per semester during 24 months.
National20508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10254 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State8978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4489 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.