The Executive MBA, MS in Healthcare Leadership Program at Weill Cornell Medical College is designed to attract motivated working professionals who aspire to lead academic medical centers, community hospitals, and/or large-group multi-specialty and single-specialty practices; rise to the upper ranks of healthcare consultancy or the healthcare insurance business; or add to the growing ranks of talented healthcare innovators. This program will provide you with the skills necessary to lead healthcare organizations and implement new models of care.
Why Should I Apply?
- You will acquire specialized skills in healthcare policy from one of the most respected names in healthcare education and delivery, while acquiring managerial skills from one of the country’s leading management schools.
- The Executive MBA/MS in Healthcare Leadership will provide both physician and non-physician leaders in healthcare with the skills necessary to lead organizations that design and implement new models of care.
- You will be taught methods of optimizing health and healthcare delivery for patients around the country. Through advanced education in healthcare leadership, you will be able to see opportunities to improve lives in our ever-changing medical environment.
- Course instructors include full-time faculty at Cornell University’s Johnson Graduate School of Management and the Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences, as well as experienced business and healthcare practitioners.
- You will obtain skills that advance and accelerate your career, in some cases even before completion of the program. Our career-services team provides a tailored, personalized approach to career management. Career professionals are available to work with you to achieve your goals, whether they be to accelerate your career or transition to an entirely new organization.
- Business Strategy
- Capstone course
- Cost Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Health Data
- Health Informatics and Quality
- Healthcare Leadership
- Healthcare Policy and Economics
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences View 2366 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You should have a minimum of seven years of progressive work experience.
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution is required to be admitted into our Executive MBA/MS program.
- You must be employed full-time at the time of enrollment.
- Credits that have been earned to fulfill an academic requirement for a graduate degree, baccalaureate degree, advanced degree, or certificate of advanced studies at another institution are not transferable.
International79182 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39591 USD per semester during 20 months.
National79182 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39591 USD per semester during 20 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.