- The Agriculture and Natural Resources curriculum at the University of Tennessee Martin is comprised of 36 hours of graduate course work and is offered exclusively via the Internet.
- The MSANR program is administered through UT Martin Online, facilitating a minimal tuition increase for non-resident students. The MSANR curriculum is comprised of 36 hours of graduate course work and is offered primarily online.
- The program features three concentrations to meet the needs of place-bound professionals seeking a graduate education. Students in the MSANR program select one of the following 18 hour concentrations: Agribusiness and Risk Management, Natural Resources Systems Management, or Systems Science in Agriculture.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Agricultural Marketing
- Commodity Futures and Options Markets
- Seminar in International Agricultural Trade
- Agricultural Production Economics
- Agricultural Risk Analysis and Decision-Making
- Strategic Management Issues in Agriculture
- Project Management Issues in Agriculture
- Applied Management Science in Agricultural Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Agriculture View 133 other Masters in Project Management in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Statement of purpose for pursuing graduate studies
- Current resume outlining work experience and training
- All college transcripts
- Minimum of two (2) letters of reference from a professor or work supervisor
- Cumulative GPA of at least 2.50 or senior year/adjusted senior year GPA of 3.0 AND
- Applicant must have earned a B.S. degree in agriculture, natural resources management, park and recreation administration, wildlife science, or business (for Agribusiness and Risk Management concentration only) from a regionally accredited institution AND
- Applicant must have a positive review from the Master of Science in Agriculture and Natural Resources (MSANR) Graduate Admission Committee.
International26388 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 733 USD per credit during 12 months.
National24336 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 676 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State22320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 620 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.