When you enroll in the Nurse Educator pathway, you’ll develop skills and knowledge specific to nursing education. This pathway will teach you key strategies for leadership roles in clinical staff development, clinical education, and/or academic instruction. Coursework and clinical experiences provide individualized learning to enhance nursing education and consultation.
Seattle Pacific University is preparing students for service and leadership by fostering holistic growth through rigorous academic study, character formation, and vocational preparation that establishes a foundation for a thriving, faithful, and meaningful life.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Health Promotion and Holistic Health
- Practice Inquiry 1: Foundations of Evidence Based Practice
- Advanced Clinical Pathophysiology
- Advanced Pharmacology I
- Course Development & Professional Role for Nurse Educators
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Nursing View 748 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- At least two letters of recommendation.
- Complete official transcripts from any college or university you’ve attended.
- A 3.0 or better GPA in your most recent 45 quarter credits, or in all undergraduate work.
- A passing score on the entrance exam for your program.
- Satisfaction of program-specific entrance requirements.
- Payment of the application fee of $50 or $75, depending on the program.
International882 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 882 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National882 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 882 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.