Whether you hold an associate degree in nursing, are a registered nurse with a bachelor’s degree in another field, or hold a bachelor’s degree in nursing, Seattle Pacific University offers a pathway for you to earn your Nursing, Clinical Leadership in Practice.
Seattle Pacific University is preparing students for service and leadership by fostering holistic growth through rigorous academic study, character formation, and vocational preparation that establishes a foundation for a thriving, faithful, and meaningful life.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Healthcare & Patient Care Technology
- Values, Faith, and Ethics
- Advanced Health Assessment
- Clinical Systems Leadership
- Advanced Pharmacology I
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesNursing View 748 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- At least two letters of recommendation.
- Complete official transcripts from any college or university you’ve attended.
- A 3.0 or better GPA in your most recent 45 quarter credits, or in all undergraduate work.
- A passing score on the entrance exam for your program.
- Satisfaction of program-specific entrance requirements.
- Payment of the application fee of $50 or $75, depending on the program.
International882 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 882 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National882 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 882 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.