As an Master of Divinity student, you will develop the knowledge, skills, and multicultural sensitivities you need to understand the Christian faith and put it into faithful and effective practice for the benefit of the contemporary church and the postmodern world.
You will also experience rich opportunities for worship, fellowship, and personal spiritual growth in the context of SPU’s evangelical Wesleyan heritage. And you will be equipped to apply what you have learned and experienced in the Master of Divinity program to the pressing needs of the contemporary church and the postmodern world, whether it is in a church, parachurch, mission, or other setting.
Seattle Pacific University is preparing students for service and leadership by fostering holistic growth through rigorous academic study, character formation, and vocational preparation that establishes a foundation for a thriving, faithful, and meaningful life.
- Christian Formation in Discipline
- Christian Formation in Mission
- Christian Form: Soc Holiness Context
- Global Christian Heritage I
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Religious Studies & Theology Christian Studies View 347 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in United States
- bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- At least two letters of recommendation.
- Complete official transcripts from any college or university you’ve attended.
- A 3.0 or better GPA in your most recent 45 quarter credits, or in all undergraduate work.
- A passing score on the entrance exam for your program.
- Satisfaction of program-specific entrance requirements.
- Payment of the application fee of $50 or $75, depending on the program.
International2040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 612 USD per credit during 36 months.
National2040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 612 USD per credit during 36 months.
Living costs for Seattle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.