You will explore a wide range of business and IT topics such as web applications, networking, database design, advanced systems analysis design and development, information security, data mining, business analytics, and project management.
This 100% online Information Science program from Texas A&M International University emphasizes the application of analytical and technical tools to meet organizational challenges. The study of advanced manipulation of data—and the programming of sophisticated, data-intensive applications and file structures—will help you learn how to connect business leaders with the technologies to enhance their corporations. Coursework in this TAMIU online master’s in information science provides an integrated perspective of problem-solving that utilizes information technology in today’s complex business environment with a concentration on the processes, principles, guidelines and techniques for systems analysis.
In the M.S. in Information Science online program, you will:
- Utilize organizational management and problem-solving for a wide range of businesses
- Transform an organization’s raw data into meaningful and useful information
- Approach problem-solving through the implementation of a significant software product and advanced manipulation of data
- Program sophisticated, data-intensive applications and file structures
- Communicate verbally and with data to address managerial issues that stem from technology in an organizational environment
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management Concepts
- Advanced Programming
- Networks and Distributed Systems
- Information Systems and Analysis
- Management of Information Systems
- Business Information Security
- Database Management and Design
- Data Mining and Business Analytics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 268 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Official transcripts documenting an earned undergraduate or graduate degree from a Regionally Accredited University
- Upper-level GPA of 3.0 or higher or, in the case of international applicants, a 3.0 or higher on the last 60 hours of completed work
- Resume documenting the applicant's background, including work experience, along with three references and contact information for these references
- Acceptable TOEFL/IELTS score report for international applicants or domestic applicants whose university/college studies were done outside the United States. TOEFL minimum score is 79, and IELTS minimum score is 6.5. Scores must be no more than two years old.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12090 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National12090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12090 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.