The Sports Media program at Valparaiso University to develop professionals who will be able to explain and apply appropriate information technologies and methodologies to help individuals or organizations achieve their goals through the use of sports media by:
- Anticipating the changing direction of sports media
- Evaluating and communicating the potential utility of new technologies utilized in sports media
- Living and working as a contributing, well-rounded member of society through ethical sports media practices
- In accomplishing these goals, the program will:
- Familiarize students with the technology and skills required to be successful in sports media
- Provide significant hands-on internship experience in a real-world setting
- Enable students to integrate management skills and ethical perspectives into their study
- Prepare students for employment in sports media
- Graduate Sports Media
- Sports Media Formats
- Sports Beat Reporting
- Sports Production
- Visual Communication
- Internship in Sports Media
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMedia Studies & Mass Media Sports Sciences View 403 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
- Graduate from an accredited college or university
- Valpo’s graduate application
- Official transcripts from all university courses you’ve taken
- Two recommendation letters from professors or employers
- A statement of purpose that describes why you are applying to Valpo, your interest in the degree program, and how it affects your personal and professional development
- Application fee
International650 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 650 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National650 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 650 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.