The International Commerce and Policy program at Valparaiso University is designed especially for international and U.S. students wanting to develop proficiency and understanding in areas related to international relations, politics, business, law and policy.
The program is responsive to the needs and interests of international students, and approximately half of the students enrolled in the ICP program are from abroad (current and former international students come from: Belize, Brazil, Canada, China, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Ivory Coast, Japan, Nigeria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Sierra Leone, South Korea, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, The United Arab Emirates).
Attractive features include:
- Exposure to key elements of international commerce, policy, administration, and law,
- Business English component for non-native English-speaking students,
- Wide range of course options that can be tailored to meet individual interests,
- Access to the resource of the INTERLINK English language center.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- International Economics
- International Commerce & Policy: Case Studies
- International Political Economy
- International Competitiveness, Politics, and Policies
- Law and Legal Principles
- Professional and Career Development
- Seminar in Global Strategies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCommerce International Business Public Policy View 198 other Masters in International Business in United States
- Graduate from an accredited college or university
- Valpo’s graduate application
- Official transcripts from all university courses you’ve taken
- Two recommendation letters from professors or employers
- A statement of purpose that describes why you are applying to Valpo, your interest in the degree program, and how it affects your personal and professional development
- Application fee
International650 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 650 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National650 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 650 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.