Along with internships and the guidance of our faculty of experienced practitioners, you’ll be prepared for careers such as law enforcement, counseling and probation or to advance into graduate study or law school.
The Roger Williams University ’s interdisciplinary Criminal Justice program permits students to explore the fields of Criminology, examining the nature and causes of crime, and Justice System Management, which focuses on modern administrative theory, legal issues in personnel administration, and the management of criminal justice agencies. Students must complete a series of core courses, which provide a solid foundation in modern justice system theory and practice.
By the time students have completed the core requirements, they must choose one of two tracks: Thesis or Non-Thesis. This choice will impact the number of electives they take and whether they enroll to take the Comprehensive Examination or Thesis hours. Students may enroll either on a full-time or part-time basis in these degree programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Criminal Justice System Overview
- Survey of Research Methods
- Legal Issues in the U.S. Justice System
- Crime and Public Policy
- Criminological Theory
- Analysis of Criminal Justice Data
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminal Law Civil & Private Law Criminology View 221 other Masters in Criminology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Completed online application form accompanied by the $50 application fee
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate coursework
- Letter of Intent (two double-spaced pages maximum) describing your interest in Criminal Justice, relevant past experiences and career goals
- Two letters of recommendation attesting to your potential to succeed in graduate school
- If your first language is not English, an official report of TOEFL or IELTS results
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International36648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1018 USD per credit during 12 months.
National36648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1018 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.