The Business Administration programme taught at Roger Williams University combines classes in core business disciplines at our state-of-the-art Metro Campus in Providence with a required internship and international study to give you practical real-world experience both at home and on the global stage.
- Complete your M.B.A. in just one year following your undergraduate studies
- Accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, a designation achieved by less than five percent of business schools worldwide
- Gain valuable experience in a required internship
- Courses designed to prepare students for an increasingly competitive business environment
- Learn about other cultures and global business practice through a required international experience
- Study at our state-of-the-art Metro Campus in Providence, RI
- Ethical Leadership of Organizations
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Decision Analysis
- Managerial Economics
- Decisions in Marketing Management
- Corporate Finance
- Global Business
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Applications to the program - December 1st for the senior spring semester for RWU undergraduates.
- Applications for non-RWU - April 1st for fall entry.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 199 other Masters in International Business in United States
- Completed application form and $50 application fee. An application fee is not required for RWU students.
- Letter of Intent (no more than two double-spaced pages) describing your interest in the MBA program, career goals, and how you can positively contribute to the graduate program at Roger Williams University.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation attesting to your potential to succeed in graduate school.
- Official transcripts from all institutions where undergraduate credit was earned.
- It is recommended that students present at least a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA in order to be considered for admission to the 4+1 program.
- Students may be asked to take the GMAT or GRE in order to strengthen their case for admission.
International951 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 951 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National951 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 951 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Fall, Winter, Spring & Summer Rates
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.