The Marketing Research program at Pacific Lutheran University offers an intimate, advanced learning environment, hands-on experience with clients and a healthy balance of rigor and support. Faculty care about the growth of students and their skills, and work collaboratively with students.
Through their coursework, multiple client projects within industry and capstone consulting research with a regional or national company, MSMR candidates develop knowledge, skills and experience attractive to employers.
Today business data is being produced, collected and analyzed at unprecedented speed and scale. Companies look to marketing analytics, and additional research, to help add value and determine how to develop profitable customers and programs that meet consumer needs. In the Pacific Northwest, marketing analytics is a common requirement in diverse marketing positions including branding, strategy and data analytics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Strategy
- Quantitative Marketing Research
- Consumer Behavior and Customer Relationship Management
- Graduate Research Project in Marketing
- Advanced Research Methods
- Big Data and Digital Analytics
- 9 months
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Educational Research View 248 other Masters in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- GMAT or GRE (standard application), in rare circumstances may be waived, contact the Program Director
- Statement of Professional Goals (standard application)
- Resume (standard application)
- Official transcript (standard application)
- Two letters of recommendation (standard application)
International32960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16480 USD per semester and a duration of 9 months.
National32960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16480 USD per semester and a duration of 9 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.