Building a Career in a Data-Driven Age
For those wanting to have a fulfilling career that allows so many different options in business, nonprofits and government, as well as the potential to personalize your own path and become an expert. That expert status leads to exciting careers in a data driven age.
Whether you have an interest in data analytics, creative corporate brand development, or the digital/social marketing world, the Master of Science in Marketing Analytics provides exceptional training for a variety of inspiring career paths.
Flexible schedule, complete in 9 or 21 months
The Marketing Analytics program at the Pacific Lutheran University is offered fully online or in a hybrid format. The program is accredited by AACSB, the gold standard for business school accreditation. Students can complete the required 36-credits and earn the MSMA degree in as short as nine-months. Students may also choose a more flexible pace to complete the program over twenty-one months.
Accessible Anywhere with Individualized Support
The online program offers synchronous and live online lectures with active class interaction during non-working hours. Additional asynchronous class materials and activities will be arranged, flexible for students with full-time jobs, children or other responsibilities. Students attend classes online at home or anywhere, but will also have personal, individualized interaction and support from faculty and staff, such as individual appointments and video calls, online messaging and social media groups with fellow students. Students in the hybrid track will participate in the same synchronous and live online lectures as the fully online students in addition to taking up to three classes on the PLU campus in a traditional classroom setting.
Focus on Marketing Strategy and Analytics
The PLU MSMA has a unique focus on marketing analytics. The program’s rigorous and relevant curriculum prepares graduates to be highly skilled marketing analytics professionals. You will gain a solid foundation in marketing strategies, consumer behavior and market analysis, and acquire state-of-the-art skills and tools for analysis, synthesis, interpretation and decision-making.
Close Interaction and Mentoring with Faculty
The program is offered by dedicated faculty who are highly respected and recognized for their cutting-edge research in marketing analytics, modeling, consumer behavior and marketing strategy. Students will also enjoy the renowned PLU experience of individual attention to student learning, and close interaction and mentoring with faculty and other MSMA student peers.
Open to All Academic or Professional Backgrounds
The program is a fast-track to an exciting and high-demand career in business (analytics, brand management, digital/social media, etc.).
- Marketing Strategy and Consumer Behavior
- Quantitative Marketing Research
- Qualitative Marketing Research
- Project Management
- Big Data and Digital Analytics
- Data Mining
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- International students should apply at least 2 months prior to the start term.
DisciplinesMarketing Business Intelligence & Analytics Digital Marketing View 344 other Masters in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Identify two references, either academic or professional
- Upload your resume via the application portal that includes your: employment history, significant academic, professional and community achievements, honors and awards
- Personal Statement
- Pay the nonrefundable $55 application processing fee
- Official Transcripts
- GRE or GMAT is no longer required for admission consideration. It is optional to submit the test scores in order to strengthen the application
- Degree certificate – For completed study, upload a clear and legible copy of your degree certificate via the application portal. Do not send your original document.
- English translation is required if your documents are not issued in English, precise and word-for-word translations are required
- Proof of English proficiency
International37440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37440 USD per year during 9 months.
National37440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37440 USD per year during 9 months.
Living costs for Tacoma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.