A unique aspect of the Finance program is its association with the CFA Institute and the opportunity to work toward the Chartered Financial Analyst designation while simultaneously earning your master’s degree. The CFA credential, with three levels of examinations, is considered by many to be the gold standard for professionalism and knowledge in the world of finance.
Those with or without industry experience are encouraged to apply. Applicants must have quantitative backgrounds, and are likely to have an undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, economics, mathematics, engineering, physics or another quantitative discipline.
Interested students will be:
- Recent undergraduates hoping to embark on careers in finance with a skill set that differentiates them from their peers.
- Accounting majors fulfilling CPA credit hour requirements.
- Graduates in quantitatively rich disciplines (e.g., sciences and engineering) who want to prepare for careers in finance.
- Students interested in pursuing the CFA Charter.
- International students interested in studying in the U.S. while obtaining the MSF degree and preparing for the CFA Charter examination.
- Industry professionals wishing to pursue the MSF degree while intensively preparing for the CFA examinations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economics for Finance
- Financial Econometrics
- Financial Accounting: Reporting & Analysis
- Foundations of Finance
- Mathematical and Stochastic Foundations for Finance
- Valuation, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Alternatives
- Portfolio Theory and Management
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 483 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- GRE or GMAT scores
- Statement of professional goals and quantitative skills.
International40200 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 40200 USD for the full programme and a duration of 10 months.
National40200 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 40200 USD for the full programme and a duration of 10 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.