The courses of the Informatics at Grenoble (MoSiG) programme of Grenoble INP Institute of engineering at Grenoble INP, Graduate schools of Engineering and Management Université Grenoble Alpes are jointly taught at the Ensimag school of Informatics, Applied Mathematics and Telecommunications of Grenoble INP, and the UFR IMAG (Informatics and Applied Mathematics) school of the University Joseph Fourier.
Ensimag is a pioneer in the field of engineering science areas related to Applied Mathematics, Computer Science and Informatics.
The strong connection between Mathematics and Informatics leads to the teaching of high level engineers who are able to understand and master the complexity of the tasks and the evolution of the systems.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Programming Languages and Compiler Design
- Principles of Operating Systems
- Mathematics for Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Visual Computing
- Algorithmic Problem Solvin
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Software Engineering Artificial Intelligence View 14 other Masters in Software Engineering in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be admitted to the program, candidates must have previously completed their undergraduate studies and been awarded a Bachelor degree in either Science (BSc) or Engineering (BEng) that includes courses in computing and solid practice in programming.
- Skills in mathematics (algebra, probability theory) and Informatics (C/C++/JAVA, algorithms, Computer architectures, Operating Systems principles), Data bases and software engineering are required.
- Students are required to provide evidence of Competence in English.
International250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 250 EUR per year during 12 months.
National250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 250 EUR per year during 12 months.
For 2021-2022, Non EU students will benefit from a partial tuition fee waiver: they will pay the same fees as French and European students.
Living costs for Grenoble
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.