It is the belief of the faculty that the work of the counselor is to promote the growth and development of clients. The human development counseling model for preparing counselors recognizes the profound interactive effect of people and human systems. Because we believe counselors should experience personal and professional growth and development, all courses provide cognitive and experiential learning. Practica and internships allow for the development of a special area consistent with a student's plans for future employment. All graduates are eligible to take the National Counselor Examination for Licensure and Certification (NCE) the semester in which they graduate.
- Research Methodology and Applications
- Interpersonal Behavior and Organizational Leadership
- Loss and Grief Counseling
- Human Growth and Development
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Counseling Diverse Populations
- Introduction to Counseling: Professional Orientation
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCounselling View 897 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- Graduate School Application
- Application Fee
- Admission Essays
- Transcripts and Proof of Degree
- Letters of Recommendation
- Standardized Test Scores
- Program Admission Requirements
International890 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 890 USD per credit and a duration of 60 months.
National890 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 890 USD per credit and a duration of 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.