Major and specialization courses related to industrial catalysis, organic and inorganic technology, production of cosmetics and pharmaceuticals, modern biotechnologies and analytical methods in chemical technology will be carried out from the 2nd to the 3rd semester of the Chemical Technology programme of Cracow University of Technology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Innovative methods in Polymer Chemistry
- Basic of Applied Photochemistry
- Experimental methods in catalysis and surface characterization
- Molecular modeling in drug design
- Business strategies for scientists
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering View 7 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submission of required documents listed in the application procedure
- Online test on Moodle platform
- Bachelor degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering of chemistry-related discipline
- Completion of a bachelor programme in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or a chemistry- related discipline, equivalent to 210 ECTS credits, at the level of not less than 60% of maximum grade points in each credited course
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.