Did you know that U.S. News & World Report has ranked school psychology as the #1 Best Social Service Job and #17 out of 100 Best Jobs?
Distinctions of the School Psychology Program from Marist College :
- The MA in School Psychology program is approved by the National Association of School Psychologists (NASP), preparing students to work as practicing school psychologists and leading to New York State certification and eligibility for National Certification as a School Psychologist (NCSP).
- Excellent employment outcomes: 82% of the Class of 2014 secured temporary, part-time, or full-time positions as school psychologists within six months of graduation.
- Small classes enhance student/faculty interaction.
- Evening classes in your first year allow you to work and study during the daytime.
- Core School Psychology faculty are experienced, certified, school psychologists.
- Specialized Career Services assistance for students and alumni.
- Scholarships, assistantships, and organizational partnerships help reduce tuition costs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cognitive Assessment
- Developmental Psychology
- Application of Personality Theory to School Psychology
- Professional Orientation & Ethics in School Psychology
- Academic Assessment
- Psychopathology for School Psychologists
- Learning Disabilities
- Research Design & Data Analysis in School Psychology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Sociology Educational Psychology View 932 other Masters in Psychology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Unofficial transcripts from each college/university attended. The undergraduate transcript should document a major in psychology or a closely related field. It must also indicate a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 (based on a system where a 4.0 equals an A grade).
- Current resume
- Personal statement outlining educational background, experiences, and goals, and the reason(s) for selecting Marist’s MA in School Psychology program
- Three letters of recommendation (from your instructors or work supervisors)
- Interview with the program director
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International850 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 USD per credit during 36 months.
National850 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 USD per credit during 36 months.
Health Insurance: $3,275
Living costs for Poughkeepsie
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.