Engineering managers need strong business administration and leadership abilities in order to supervise employees, manage finances, and ensure the ultimate success of the jobs they oversee. Not only must they demonstrate technical expertise in their particular field, they also require excellent communication skills to coordinate with other managers, contractors, suppliers, and customers in an effective and professional manner.
- Enterprise Productivity
- Six Sigma Processes
- Production Planning and Control
- Engineering Supply Chain Management
- Quality Engineering Systems
- Engineering Management
- Technology Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 671 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
Admission to the Master of Engineering Management program as a regular graduate student requires the demonstration of high potential for success based on the following:
- Submission of the Application for Graduate Admission;
- A bachelor of science in engineering, engineering technology, science, mathematics, or computer science from an accredited college or university (minimum GPA of 3.0);
- Official transcripts of all completed college work;
- Three letters of recommendation;
- A resume, including professional experiences and extracurricular activities.
International1150 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1150 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1150 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1150 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State1150 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1150 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.