Our new concentration in human performance is designed for those students who want a custom blend of exercise physiology and sport psychology. After completing a human performance core that includes courses in both those areas, you will then select a number of theory-based and applied courses to focus your studies.
More informationVisit official programme website
- motivation and exercise adherence
- team development and communication
- stress management and psychophysiology
- imagery, visualization, and psychological skills
- exercise physiology
- strength and conditioning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesSports Sciences View 405 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
- Letters of recommendation may be required to be submitted one of two ways; either in hard copy form (requiring a signature) or online. Two letters of recommendation are required for admission. Recommendations should speak to your academic skills, work ethic, motivation, and preparedness for graduate school.
- If you are planning on applying for a graduate assistantship position, please fill out the appropriate information on the general application. But note that a separate assistantship application is required. See details below.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. Please submit all required materials and check you application status online.
International868 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 868 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National868 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 868 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.