In this context you will study the psychosocial factors that influence sport participation and performance. The curriculum is derived from cognitive, developmental, educational, experimental, and social psychology, as well as from the basic understanding of sport and its varied demands.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Psychological Perspectives of Sport
- Psychological Applications to Sport Performance
- Counseling Student-Athletes
- Effective Team Building
- Motivation for Superior Performance
- Exercise and Rehabilitation Psychology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesSports Sciences View 405 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
- Letters of recommendation may be required to be submitted one of two ways; either in hard copy form (requiring a signature) or online. Two letters of recommendation are required for admission. Recommendations should speak to your academic skills, work ethic, motivation, and preparedness for graduate school.
- If you are planning on applying for a graduate assistantship position, please fill out the appropriate information on the general application. But note that a separate assistantship application is required. See details below.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. Please submit all required materials and check you application status online.
International868 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 868 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National868 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 868 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.