- Adolescence Education: Initial certification for middle school and high school teaching, grades 7-12, in English, social studies, world languages (French and Spanish), mathematics, and sciences (biology, chemistry, earth science, and physics)
- Agriculture Education: Initial certification in agriculture education, grades K-12
Students of the Master of Arts in Teaching are admitted in cohort groups each year and participate together in rigorous coursework and extensive field experiences. Ithaca College's programs are full-time, one-year programs .
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Language Development and Second Language Acquisition
- The Exceptional Child in the Classroom
- Pedagogy and Practice in the Discipline
- Professional Development Seminar
- 13 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Liberal Arts Teaching View 4013 other Masters in Education in United States
- $40 application fee (A nonrefundable $40 application fee must accompany the application for admission.)
- official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions attended
- letter(s) of recommendation
International26651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 802 USD per credit during 13 months.
National26651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 802 USD per credit during 13 months.
Living costs for Ithaca
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.