The curriculum provides a foundation in media economics, systems modeling, human perception, storytelling, consumer behavior, research methods, product/interface design, global leadership, and relevant legal and ethical issues. The courses are a platform for engaging in problem-based learning, stimulating original ways of thinking, and promoting new connections across nations, technologies, platforms, industries, and constituencies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Innovation and Collaboration
- Emerging Media: Principles and Theories
- Interaction and Interface Design
- Transmedia Storytelling
- Ethics of the Media
- Government Regulation of Communications
- Intellectual Property and Business Contracts
- Audience Research Tools and Sources
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Regular optional meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 90 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Have an earned bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or equivalent from an international college or university
- Have five or more years of professional work experience or equivalent expertise.
- Complete the Ithaca College application form, and submit a current resume with a nonrefundable application fee.
- Arrange for two letters of recommendations
- Arrange for official sealed transcripts from all institutions of higher education
- Participate in a required interview
- Demonstrate English language proficiency
International868 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 868 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National868 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 868 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.