This Public Health program from Northeast Ohio Medical University provides graduates with a foundation of Public Health skills and knowledge, including analytic skills, research strategies, community assessment methods, program implementation, evaluation, and policy development within an ethical and culturally sensitive perspective.
This nontraditional program is geared toward the working professional who would like to broaden his or her role in improving community health, especially in this changing health care environment.
The program provides graduates with a foundation of public health skills and knowledge, including analytic skills, research strategies, community assessment methods, program implementation, evaluation, and policy development within an ethical and culturally sensitive perspective.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public Health Concepts
- Biostatistics in Public Health
- Epidemiology in Public Health
- Social and Behavioral Sciences in Public Health
- Health Services Administration in Public Health
- Policy and Environmental Sciences in Public Health
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 130 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree from a U.S. accredited college or university
- Successfully completed college level math/statistics and social/natural sciences courses
- Submit a completed online application, including payment of $45 application fee (Students with international credentials must pay a total of $90)
- Submit official academic transcripts from each institution of higher learning attended.
- Submit a cover letter (no more than two pages) explaining your educational history; professional history; area of interest in public health; interest and motivation for seeking a Master of Public Health degree; experience in public health or other activities related to public health; and professional or academic career plans upon completion of the program
- Submit two letters of recommendation
- Submit TOEFL scores taken within the last two years from graduates of institutions outside of the United States who are non-native English speakers
International26964 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 642 USD per credit during 12 months.
National26964 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 642 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State26460 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 630 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.