International Communication Management from The Hague University of Applied Sciences aims to bring you a practical and real-world focus to relevant theory and will make the connection between theory and practise. You will be thoroughly prepared to work in the communication field of your choice or enhance your current role in communications.
When you have successfully completed this International Communication Management at The Hague University of Applied Sciences
- You receive the certificate of Master International Communication Management; you are allowed to use the accredited title Master of Arts;
- You can play a central role within your organisation when it comes to international communication management;
- You are a communication professional and able to give communication advice on strategic and managerial level.
- Managing Corporate Communication
- Managing Cross-Cultural Communication
- Communication Research and Methodology
- Managing Internal Communication
- Managing Media Relations
- Brand Management
- 11 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesManagement Studies Corporate Communication Digital Communication View 98 other Masters in Management Studies in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree
- Final transcript
- English level test score (IELTS 6.0 or equivalent)
- 2 years relevant professional work experience
- Mandatory intake interview
- Motivation Statement
- Recommendation letter
- Resumé / Curriculum Vitae
International19700 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19700 EUR for the full programme during 11 months.
EU/EEA19700 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19700 EUR for the full programme during 11 months.
Living costs for Den Haag
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.