Learn at night. Apply it during the day.
The full-time, “Fast-track” schedule allows you to get the Master of Business Administration program offered by Loyola University New Orleans done in the quickest amount of time (one calendar year), if your other obligations allow for it.
For many professionals, the best option will be our part-time, professional schedule, which allows for as few as two courses per semester.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1475 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An application
- Current résumé
- An official GMAT score report from the Pearson VUE or an official GRE score from ETS. (In some instances, waivers may be considered.)
- Two recommendations, forms are provided in the online application packet
- Official transcripts showing all college work attempted: undergraduate, graduate, and professional (unofficial accepted temporarily)
- 400-word essay (statement of purpose) addressing the questions:
- How do you think an MBA will enhance your academic and/or professional background?
- What expectations do you hope to realize by earning an MBA at Loyola?
- What do you bring to the program?
- $50 application fee (waived)
International40200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1005 USD per credit during 12 months.
National40200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1005 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New Orleans
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.