The Pharmaceutical Medicine program from Northeast Ohio Medical University offers highly innovative training opportunities with nationally and internationally recognized faculty in multiple areas of translational medical sciences.
Students are trained through an integrated curriculum with a unique perspective on disease mechanisms and targets for therapeutic interventions in the following focus areas: Neurodegenerative Diseases; Heart and Blood Vessel Disease; Auditory Neuroscience; Musculoskeletal; Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism.
To successfully navigate through the ever-evolving landscape of career opportunities, the IPM program seeks to develop graduates through a ‘tailored’ interprofessional curriculum bridging Pharmaceutical Sciences with Medicine, including immersive extramural internship opportunities with industry and hospital partners, as well as access to a diverse community of research faculty mentors and collaborators housed within state-of-the-art research facilities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Method
- Statisticcal Methodology in the Biomedical Sciences
- Pharm Med Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Drug Discovery, Development & Approval
- Patient Care Process
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Pharmacy View 150 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in chemistry, biochemistry, of the biological sciences or related areas, or a combination of majors such as for a pre-pharmacy or pre-medicine baccalaureate
- Complete the NEOMED online admission application, including payment of the $95 application fee
- Submit an updated CV containing contact information, education, employment, scholarly activities, and licensure (if applicable)
- Submit a personal statement describing how this program would further one’s goals
- Submit official transcripts from all institutions that you have taken courses at. This includes both undergraduate and graduate courses
- Submit letters of recommendation
- Be a U.S citizen/U.S. permanent resident (latter must submit documentation of status during application process) or be eligible for a J-1 Visa (J-1 Visa Holder Resources)
International638 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 638 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National638 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 638 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State627 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 627 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.