The Health-System Pharmacy Administration (HSPA) Master of Science program from Northeast Ohio Medical University is a fully online graduate degree program providing leadership and management training in health-system pharmacy administration.
The program is also available as an M.S./Residency track for residents accepted into the pharmacy administration residency program at the Cleveland Clinic Main Campus or Cleveland Clinic Akron General Medical Center.
Mid-career practitioners enrolled in the M.S. degree only, may finish the program in two to six years. All courses are offered online through Kent State University (KSU) through the Learning Management System (LMS) called Blackboard.
- Medication Use Systems & Operations Management
- Research Methods
- Financial Accounting for Decision Making
- Financial Management in Health-System Pharmacy
- Health Informatics Management
- The Healthcare System
- Seminar, Contemporary Issues
- Personnel Management
- Leadership & Managerial Assessment
- Effective Communications
- Integrated Business Strategy
- Innovation Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Administration View 160 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Have a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree or a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy
- Be a licensed pharmacist or eligible for licensure
- Have a minimum of one year of practice experience, three years of practice experience is preferred
- Complete the NEOMED online admissions application, including payment of the $95 application fee
- Submit an updated curriculum vitae (CV) containing contact information, education, employment, scholarly activities, and licensure
- Submit a personal statement (Why do you want to enroll in the HSPA program? Why are you an ideal candidate? What are your goals?)
- Submit official transcripts from all institutions that you have taken courses at. This includes both undergraduate and graduate courses
- Submit Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores, if GPA is below 3.0
- Submit three letters of recommendation
International11803 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 638 USD per credit during 24 months.
National11803 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 638 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State11599 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 627 USD per credit during 24 months.
Per credit hour
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.