Building leaders in the industry, the MS in Nursing Administration at the Adelphi University prepares nurse leaders who can function in a variety of healthcare settings. The program incorporates contemporary management theory and application with courses that focus on the essential core competencies for nurse managers.
Cost-Saving Opportunity: Our new Graduate Merit Scholarship offers yearly awards ranging from $3,000 to $10,000. These can be renewed every year, so you can save substantially on tuition while earning a career-boosting Adelphi grad degree.
Does Adelphi offer housing for graduate students?
- Graduate students may live on campus.
- The Office of Residential Life and Housing also facilitates opportunities for students to live off-campus both through University-affiliated and nonaffiliated housing options.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Frameworks For Advanced Nursing Practice
- Nursing Informatics and Advanced Nursing Practice
- Health Policy for Advanced Practice Nursing
- Nursing Research, Statistics & Evidence Based Practice
- Seminar in Evaluation Processes for Nurse Leaders
- Nursing Leadership and Administration Roles
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Health Management Health Sciences View 1256 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Current New York State RN license
- Official transcripts showing a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA and B or above in all science and nursing classes
- Final transcript documenting a bachelor’s degree in nursing (BSN) from an accredited four-year institution
- A 500-word, typed essay on your reasons for applying to the program
- Two letters of recommendation, from master’s prepared nurses or above only, with credentials included.
International1345 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1345 USD per credit and a duration of 30 months.
National1345 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1345 USD per credit and a duration of 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.