Many undergraduate law courses do not explore these topics, therefore this course is an excellent way to differentiate your CV and your skillset.
- the general principles of transnational contract law
- the remit, procedures and operation of the World Trade Organisation
- competition law and how it is implemented at a national and international level
Working with others through our online learning platform, you will develop your skills in areas such as time management, research, report writing, teamwork and communication. These transferable skills will add to the benefit your new qualification gives you, and you will also have the opportunity to continue your study on our PG Dip or Masters degree.
Why we’re great
- Gain a highly recognised postgraduate qualification in just 8 months.
- Receive your degree from the University of Essex, a top 30 UK university (Complete University Guide 2022)
- We achieved the highest student satisfaction rating worldwide for online classroom experience in the Global Student Satisfaction Awards (GSSA 2021)
The specialist legal knowledge you will gain is of particular use to those working within roles connected to global commerce, such as a lawyer within an international law firm, a multinational company doing business across borders, a governmental organisation regulating trade, or a research position looking into the future of business. The skills you gain will further enhance your CV to unlock senior role possibilities.
Qualified solicitors or barristers will also be able to use the skills and knowledge gained from studying the course to meet their annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Business Law
- Law of the World Trade Organization
- International Competition Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Law Business Law International Business View 35 other Masters in Business Law in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
In order to satisfy the academic entry route requirements for our PG Cert International Business Law, you must have the following qualifications as a minimum:
- an undergraduate degree from an approved institution, equivalent to a UK Honours degree, or a relevant professional qualification
In order to satisfy the work experience entry route requirements for our PG Cert International Business Law, you must meet the following criteria:
- at least five years’ senior level work experience
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3945 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3945 GBP for the full programme during 8 months.
National3945 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3945 GBP for the full programme during 8 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.