Transition to Teaching Tracks include:
- Elementary (K-6)
- Secondary (5-12): biology, business, chemistry, earth & space science, economics, English, French, geography, government/citizenship, health, historical perspectives, math, physical education, physical science, physics, psychology, sociology, Spanish
- All-grade (P-12): French, physical education, Spanish
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to the Education Profession
- Exceptional Children
- Mathematics in the Elementary Classroom
- Classroom Management for Elementary Teachers
- Early Literacy Experiences and Assessments: K-3
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- elementary track (24 credit hours)
- secondary (18 credit hours)
DisciplinesTeaching View 486 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Apply to the Transition to Teaching program
- Submit college transcripts
- Complete a criminal background check (within the last 12 months)
- Pay the $100 application fee
- If desired, apply for federal financial aid
International10800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 12 months.
National10800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.