Analytics is not only here to stay—it’s revolutionizing the business landscape. With a master’s degree in this cutting-edge field, you’ll join the growing ranks of professionals working to optimize business results at companies around the globe.
Graduates can choose from careers in marketing, finance, supply chain, healthcare and more, or lay the foundation to pursue a PhD in analytics. In New York City alone, there are currently more than 2,500 job openings for data scientists and data analysts.
Adelphi University’s 30-credit MS in Business Analytics trains students to speak the language of business analytics. Armed with the analytical and decision-making skills necessary to create value with data, you’ll be able to drive strategic, financial and operational performance wherever you go.
- Our focus on real-world business situations prepares you to tackle the industry’s biggest challenges. You’ll gain hands-on experience with state-of-the-art tools and techniques to store, retrieve, analyze and interpret data in multiple contexts.
- In addition, you’ll work on projects for our corporate partners and present the final product to company contacts. Your learning experience culminates in a strategic capstone project, where you’ll collaborate with classmates on a real analytics project in your area of interest.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- DataBase Management Systems
- Statistical Methods
- Applied Machine Learning
- Data Visualization For Business Analytics
- Uses and Abuses of Data in Business
- Advanced Business Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics View 1377 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A completed application for graduate admission and fee
- Official transcripts from all universities attended
- Final transcript stating Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year institution
- Results from the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), taken within five years (test information and an application is at gmac.com or mba.com)
- Video statement
- A letter of recommendation from an academic or professional source
- Your résumé including internship and work experience related to the program
- An admissions interview is also required upon submission.
International43230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1310 USD per credit during 12 months.
National43230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1310 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.