The Education with Principal License program from Lewis and Clark College is designed for current teachers and/or program leaders who are ready to take a stand for improving learning for all students.
What to Expect
What makes the MEd with Principal License Program through Lewis & Clark unique is our approach to instructional leadership. It’s practical, inquiry-centered and firmly rooted in best practices. In this program, you learn how action leadership supports teachers, students and parents.
Classroom dialogues are rich because students bring with them varied experiences, values, and the philosophies and orientation of their districts. The majority of students work full time as Oregon educators and attend the classes at night during fall and spring semesters or during summer day sessions. The on-campus program draws from all the Portland Metro area and outlying districts. The off-campus programs are even more diverse, with students coming together from eastern, central, and southwestern Oregon counties.
- Educational Leadership for Equity and Social Justice
- Instructional Leadership
- Achieving Equitable School Change Through Data-Driven Inquiry and Improvement
- Ethics, Policy, and the Law
- Cultivating Human, Organizational and Financial Resources for Equity
- Engaging Families & Community for Inclusive Schools
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Teaching View 3571 other Masters in Education in United States
- Applicants must document licensure as either a teacher or personnel service specialist in any state.
- Applicants must document three years of successful teaching and/or personnel service experience in the public schools or regionally accredited private schools.
International19475 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1025 USD per credit during 24 months.
National19475 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1025 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Oregon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.