Through the Master in Public Administration at The City University of New York, skills are developed in budgeting, communications, economics, management, and research methods. To bring real-world knowledge to pedagogy, Baruch College's distinguished faculty are joined in the classroom by expert practitioners as either instructors or guest speakers.
The program develops confident, innovative, ethical, and strategic leaders with the capability to make a difference in government and nonprofit administration. Students become a part of an alumni network that includes high-level administrators at such organizations including: Con Edison, Association for a Better New York, New York Cares, the Roundabout Theater Company, New York-Presbyterian, Maimonides Medical Center, NYC Office of Management and Budget, NYC City Council, NYC Department of Finance, NYC Parks Department, and the American Federation of the Arts.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication in Public Settings
- Research and Analysis
- Public and Nonprofit Management
- Communication Strategy
- Budgeting, Accounting and Financial Analysis
- Ethics and Public Decision Making
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting Public Administration Strategic Management View 634 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application fee : A non-refundable fee of $75 is required
- Evidence of a Bachelor Degree or equivalent is required
- You must take either the GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) or the GRE (Graduate Record Examination) and submit official scores.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing Service (IELTS) or Duolingo scores.
International17955 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 24 months.
National17955 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 24 months.
- Local students: $5,545 / semester
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.