Graduates of the Master of Science in Adapted Physical Activity can find rewarding careers such as specialists in school districts, advanced recreation therapy positions, fitness center positions, and community-based agencies focusing on health promotion and physical activity for persons with disabilities.
The Master of Science in Adapted Physical Activity program is geared towards individuals who already hold undergraduate degrees in areas such as physical education, teacher education, exercise science, therapeutic recreation, special education, athletic training or other related fields.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Disability Sport in the 21st Century: A Global Perspective
- Advanced Study of Disability in Physical Activity
- Lifespan Physical Activity and Disability
- Fundraising/Grant Writing in Adapted Physical Activity
- Health Promotions for Persons with Disabilities
- Special Topics in Adapted Physical Activity
- Application of Research for Practicing APA Specialists
- Leadership Training in Adapted Physical Activity
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSpecial Education Sports Management Sports Sciences View 653 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- Online Application and Application Fee
- 750-Word Essay describing how this degree will help reach your career goals
- Two Letters of Recommendation - one must be from an undergraduate professor (student is responsible for sending form link to evaluator)
- Official Transcripts
International644 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 644 USD per credit and a duration of .
National322 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 322 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.