The Department of Marketing at The City University of New York offers a wide array of courses, and students may tailor the major to reflect their individual needs and interests. Students are encouraged to meet with a faculty advisor to help them in their selection of courses.
To complete their major, students can choose two additional courses from a wide array of offerings in the Department of Marketing (MKT). Students may tailor the major to their individual needs and interests. At the same time, students with an interest in specific areas of advertising, internet marketing, or international marketing are advised to take courses within that area as follows:
The Zicklin School of Business offers a wide array of four-course majors. Students have the opportunity to pursue a credit-bearing internship in the discipline of their choice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advertising and Marketing Communication
- Advertising Copy Techniques
- Media Planning and Analysis
- Internet Marketing
- Internet Marketing and Global Business
- Interactive Internet Marketing
- Internet and Entrepreneurship
- International Marketing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing View 241 other Masters in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application fee : A non-refundable fee of $125 is required
- Degrees from other countries: Applicants with degrees from certain countries outside of the United States are required to provide an international credential evaluation.
- Two letters of recommendation
International855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 12 months.
National855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 12 months.
- Local students: $5,545 / semester
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.